To get something notarized, you must sign it in the presence of a notary public. The notary must actually watch as you sign the document. They must also validate your identity to be certain you are authorized to sign the document.
Historically, this has meant that you’ve needed to actually find and visit a notary public in-person. This can be a huge hassle for people who don’t have the ability to take time off work or leave home to find a notary.
Notarize solves this problem. You can now notarize your documents entirely online by connecting with a commissioned eNotary public by live video. You can now skip the hassle of finding a notary and connect with one online from any iPhone, iPad or computer 24×7.
To get something notarized with Notarize:
- Download the App or Register Online.
- Upload any document, but DON’T SIGN IT before uploading it. You must sign before the notary public.
- Fill out the document using Notarize’s digital tools.
- Validate your identity.
- When ready, press to connect with a notary public. You’ll be connected in a live video call with a licensed notary public in less than three minutes, 24×7.
- Sign using your iPhone or Computer as the notary public watches over live video.
- Wait as the notary public notarizes your document online (typically less than one minute)
- You’re done! Download your notarized PDF.
- Print it or share it online.
On average, our entire process takes less than 5 minutes. We hope you’ll join the countless happy customers who have notarized their documents online with us.
Oh, and if you’re a business that must collect notarized documents from your customers, check out Notarize for Business!